Once a booking has been confirmed, a Contract has been entered into. The person whose name is on the booking form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all the following Conditions of Let are adhered to by all members of the party.
- To limit the number of people occupying any one property to that stated in the brochure or website, unless by prior consent with the owner.
- To pay 30% deposit on booking, (non-refundable) with the balance payable 8 weeks before the start of the holiday. If a booking is made less than 6 weeks before the start of the holiday please send or arrange to pay the full rent at the time of booking, having first checked that the property of your choice can be reserved for you. Failure to pay the balance of the rental, by the due date (35 days prior to arrival), will result in the owner treating the property as available for re-booking.
- To accept that a completed booking agreed by both parties is a binding contract and that any subsequent amendments must be agreed by both parties in writing.
- To notify any cancellation in writing and pay any monies due. If the accommodation is re-let at the full rate, a full refund will be paid. If not re-let, then no refund will be made.
Cancellation charges are;
Within four weeks of commencement date 40% of balance.
Within three weeks of commencement date – 60 % of balance.
Two weeks or less from commencement date 80% of balance.
To safeguard against cancellation charges & other unforeseen eventualities we strongly recommend that you take out holiday Cancellation Insurance.
The rental includes electricity, hot water and timed central heating in season. Bed linen is included but not towels, although these can be arranged if we are informed at the time of booking. We also provide a starter pack of logs and coal for the fire/wood burner. Further supplies of fuel for the fires can be purchased from local petrol stations. Please exercise care when using the fire/ wood burners.
- To accept that should the property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, the owner's liability is limited to the repayment of any rent already paid.
- To accept that although guests are usually welcome to explore the farmland, loch side and watch farm activities, and there may be times (mainly for reasons of animal or human welfare) when access to farmland/surrounding hills/loch may need to be restricted or even prohibited. Providing that the accommodation itself is still available, no rental rebates would be given in such circumstances